Thursday, December 27, 2007

I guess, its just a season of emo-es..

I've already lost my listening ears, and I'm just trying very hard pretending that everything is going to be alright, nothing has change.

I'm trying my best to solve my own problems and filtering my thoughts my way and on my own. But, somehow, someplace, your head gets into you and it just makes it worse.

I was being silly, but I did what I have never done before. It was simply naivety.

I called out your name 10 times with tears rolling down from my eyes, and as like you promised, you weren't there.

It's a turmoil of feelings inside and those negative thoughts aren't just going away.











Remind me how much I miss this girl.

hahs.

*Nyehahahah*

Ok, big thing here.. *sings to moffatts'*I MISS YOU LIKE CRAZY.. lalalalalala

Shopping with her, the sunglasses, the matching rings, the sandals, the mango frenzy and yes, MacDonalds. How I promised myself, no more MacDonalds butbutbut.. it just keeps calling me.

Anyone knows putu bambu?

Well, go to the bazaar at the Tampines Interchange. You'll never know, you might just learn something new.

Too much stuff on a freaking bike.

"Not heavy on human weight, but heavy on shopping weight!", she says.

And please, if you can feel mine the next time we ride, just shoot and speed off. Hahahs!