Thursday, December 06, 2007

The first thing I am going to do next week is cut my hair!! And get it straighten! Should I?? But I love my curls!! Oh, never mind!! Let's get it straighten for a change.

Oh, and Noor... I hearts you la.. Thanks for listening when I was one crazy, simplified confused woman who was thinking of all the stupid things in the world. Thank you for everything. You are just one great person.

And yes, my muka is bersih! Like I told most people, throw away all your 'face cleaner' and every morning, wash your face 3 times with water and read the 3 'Kul'.

It works for me babe! And I haven't wash my face for years now, plus I don't wash my make-up everyday la. *shows off pretty clean face*

Nyehahah.

Going John Little sale with Mama later. And home alone for the next 3 days! sheesh!!

I hate being home alone.