Sunday, December 09, 2007

holla beb-es!!

only babes!!

And loads of boo-es to the dudes.. Because I am having so much trouble with the dudes nowadays, except for Ajay, because i think his "ustazah" trains him too much. nyehahah!!!

I am currently in the movie-crazy-mania, because it seems that I have watched most of the movies that I need and want to watch. Beowolf, Enchanted, Tattooist, Golden Compass, Kingdom, what else uh?? *recalls* And now, I am just waiting for "I am Legend" and "National Treasure". It takes so long to be released!!!! Sheesh!! So I guess, I won't be watching a movie for the next two weeks..

So Mun and Siras, I'm sorry.. I think we may have to cancel the movie part in our dates.

And can I comment on the "The Golden Compass"?? I loved everything about the show, the graphics, the story line but I hate the ending!!! I don't like when movies are halfway and left hanging!! And there is definitely a Part 2.. Sheesh!!

And darling, I'm not being two-faced here. I am still adapting to the situation. And thank God that the bad times are over.

Randomly speaking, I think I'm going to be sex-phobic after all the gruesome stories and videos. Urgghh!!! *trying hard to get rid of horrid images in head*