Friday, December 07, 2007

Since it has been very hard to settle a date with SHF nowadays,


I decided to plan it myself..


To my dearest SHF, whom I missed and love alot,


I am going to book you 2 weeks in advance!! Because I don't want you to book you last minute and it just won't and not gonna work out..


So, on the 22nd of december, I hope we could have a nice outing together to....


*jeng, jeng, jeng*


Sentosa!!!!


Can, can?? Please........ *shows pathetic and most pleasing face*


And I want it to be perfect and fun.. I do not want to cause anymore doubts and unhappiness like the previous outing.


And Jonathan, I'm thinking about you now.. For the benefit of doubt, I decided to do something in addition of an SHF outing.


To the SHF,


Please bring your other halves or any friend, let me repeat, A friend. They are cordially invited to join in the fun.

I will plan it all, and it will be one big surprise on that big day... hehe

And please, reply me on ur availability and thoughts. Thks dearies!!

loads of love, Sue..