Monday, December 10, 2007

I think I should keep all the opposing critics to myself, but hey, it's so crude la ok..

It wasn't a farce that i am putting on. And I am not bermuka-muka kat sini. Andandand, I am sick of it la, trying to bring up my past and my perangai merepek (as you called it!) when I am having one of my mood swings. And I don't like to see that kind of pathetic face and not making an effort when you're with me. Sheesh!!

Luckily I had the patience on those two days. (I'm being demeaning-ly using unhappy words..)

We went to Mak Ngah's house for an expectedly short visit. But ended up, he got intrigued and interested in her story-telling-in-the-cerita-cerita-kampung that we stayed there for almost 3 hours!! Well, Mak Ngah haven't seen him since he was in primary school. I'm sure they have a lot to catch up on. *sarcastics if you don't happen to get it*But I had fun with the girls la, playing monkey. OMG, I know very kentali-old-school but it was fun to reminisce and get to hang out with kids once in a while.

Then, as per normal, I was throwing one of my tantrums and went all the way to Marina Square, without seeking his comments and he followed all the way. Unable to control, I vented the anger on that Bishi-Bashi Champ. It was so gerekgerekgerek la! Smacking those buttons. And I bought donuts!! The exact flavours that went and ruined my new skinny jeans. Tsk, tsk.

And, and.. Thanks J for making that Roti John King delivery at 2 am in the morning. I know, i am such a special person for you to make a personal delivery. Nyehahah. *berikan kau pelukan yg teramats ketat*

And I think I have to change my habit of giving loves and hugs and calling ppl dear and darl, regardless of sex. Because I realise that some untrusting couples actually reads their partners text messages and happens to think of it one way or another. Because I don't.. basically.

I can't help it that I am murah hati with my hugs and loves and calling them darl, no matter what, a girl or boy.

Hmmph!!