Wednesday, December 05, 2007

OMG!! this is so secondary-ish.. No wait.. This looks like one of the quarrels which I stop during one of my maths lessons among the P4-es..

To Miss Shannon (whom I also believe she is called Hui Yu),

Before I move on, let me recap how it started ok..

It started when I tagged marlon's old blog (Xanga) and yes, you were still with Marlon. I tagged,

"something-something-something.. Tc bf! *hugs*"

And you had to tag something,

"something-something-shameless to call other ppl's bf her bf-or-something-like that"

Then came your whole army of friends who came and tagged, criticising that one single tag I type.

Oh please eh!!! Do you know how that bf tag came to happen? Because I was simply down, yes down, and I was basically crying and depressed because I broke up with my Boyfriend(as in the real one!) over something silly. And Lon was there, encouraging and comforting me and brought me through the obstacles. And I still rmbr, he said

"You don't have a boyfriend, pretend I'm your boyfriend ok.."

And that's how he became my "bf"!! My close guy, best friend!! urgghh!! Damn it!

And he actually sent me an sms, 5 msges long.. apologising for all the tags and bad things YOU wrote. Do you know how nice he was??

And I did not cause the quarrel between you two. You let yourself come to silly conclusions and your sensitivity come into the picture. You were afraid you might lose him, therefore you let your imagination go wild.

And I still remember at that point of time, you two broke up already, for five months!! I can still remember how down he was, how long he took to get over you and how he cried in front of us. I still remember the time, I was with him going to study in the woodlands library and we bumped into you, with another guy friend of yours. How sad and disappointed he looked.. I do remember that.

And now, after all those months, you come back and bring up the thing again. And its not like as if I don't know it was meant for me. Because I went to your blog and read the entry of yours.

And I am not crazy, little miss shannon!! Now you see, who is trying to bring up the scene over and over again??

I admit I did wrote bad stuff about you and called you biatch no.2. Because your childish and silly criticism made me mad!! I was furious, with just a simple tag and you went the other way.

After reading all this, you can ask your friends to read and tag and tag as much as you people want. I will just read and let go.

And I have no problem with you still in contact with Marlon, I know, you have this group named Roti family. You can't simply avoid each other. so be it then.

And I am doing this because I pity Lon alot for being the middle man and he is now in a new fresh life. Both of them are my friends and I don't want any of this matter to climb in their relationship.

And as for you, stop being so negative and think of all the bad things you can come up with. Be optimistic and positive can??

So if possible, no more of this topic. I think I am getting sick of it. And I heard you are applying to be a Teacher too. To NIE.. And let's say if I meet you next yr and I have a feud with you, things are just going to be bad la ok..

So, peace out??

Oh, u can tag me or write an entry about it, but i expect a reply/opinion on this thing.