Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Now, let Nenek Sue talk about her weekdays and ends ok?? *old woman coughs*

Wednesday:

Azri’s celebration birthday!! We had a movie, Hitman, which shows scenes that I am uncomfortable with, and I don’t know the reason y. plus I got to know about movie ratings, as I feel that it is unfair because women are being degraded in this kind of ratings. Sheesh!!

And Seoul Garden for Dinner!! Sungguh memuaskan and mengenyangkan perut la! We had loads of food on the table and barbeque-ing them. Birthday boy even made his own ice kacang and he was so proud of it!!

And Hons, I hope you love the Trust walk, where I blindfolded him and made him walk from blk 131 all the way to my block. And OMG!! I am the one embarrassed, instead of the ‘blind’ man.

And he is a proud owner of Converse shoes!! That one, that one.. nyehahah





Thursday:

I went to get his present, the next day. With an extra bit of help from Fossil, a bit of thinking from Fid and yes, my new found best buddy, Ajay. Oh, oh. Fid!! I finish the book and yes, he smiled from where he opened it till he closed it. Ape tak? His ex-gf face is there!! And Ajay! Its ok if you didn’t manage to find me those silky boxers, at least it has a bit of your touch ya. And thanks for that Christmas candy freebies! Kau mmg muka PER la!!

Friday:

I went out with my darl!! Siras Banu!! Oh, oh! Guess where we went?!? Mustafa centre!! One word repetitively: Cheap, cheap, cheap, and cheap!! Nyehahah! I bought a nice pretty bag, which I love, love a lot, at only.. $15!! When at orchard, its selling at $30++.. OMG!! I just had itchy hands that day! And I bought this nice kurta, which is GREEN! And I promise you; I will go there every month to shop! *Winks*

After that, off to Geylang for my long, kepingin NASI AYAM PENYET! Wah! Sungguh-sungguh HOT! But, but it was nice la.. kan, kan?? And that long walk from Geylang to Eunos. Romantic kan U??

Saturday:

It’s Nikah time!! Nyehahah. It was Cik Jun’s wedding ceremony! (not my auntie, Azri’s aunt!) Oh, she was oh sungguh lawa and beautiful. And no!! She doesn’t look old at all. She was just.. sweet 20 plus, plus, plus. And she was CUTE la!! Hahah.. How she stumble and melatah because of her mistakes! And the cutest and pelik of all, Munchy Donuts as HANTARANs. Pelik tak??

And oh, oh.. I nak lingerie as one of my HANTARANs, can?? Nyehahah..

My Mak Ngah was there too!! And she talk, and talk and talk.. And it was almost 10 that she left. I turun, naik, turun, naik, she was still there, blabbering with Cik Ju! Oh, that is my Mak Ngah..


Those pelik hantarans.




Sunday:

I LEPAK at home after the majlis!! I cannot tahan la! My eyes, just heavy.

And, and.. Hady Mirza?? Asian Idol?? Err.. Unbelievable??

I was waiting for Mike’s name to be called out but…

Hady Mirza??

Ok.. At least, he made Singapore proud kan??

And oh… SEA Games. I felt the intense of the soccer games. I shouted like nobody’s business. I think, the whole neighbourhood could hear me shout.

And talking about neighbourhood, a neighbour of mine always switch on her opera music everyday. LOUD! And I mean, opera.. you know the.. loud, high-pitched woman?? Urggh!! And that wakes me up every morning!

Ok.. bye, bye for now..

I LOVE YOU HOMO SAPIENS!!