Friday, August 25, 2006

why must u do this??
do you think it is nice to make us worry about you??
haiz..
Maybe you just need the time to be alone.
We dont know wat is wrong with you..
but i hope things will work out fine..

Today whole day.. you can say it was fun.. but on the other hand, it wasn't that great at the end..
Afternoon, i went to the library.. borrowed loads of DVD.. waahh!! can keep me company for the week. Den wen to play sports.. Badminton, volley ball and Basketbal.. I got blue black on my arm.. wah!! followed by a hit on my stomach by the ball.. and i got stepped on my foot plus i got knocked on the head by the ball and xueting head.. WAAH!! why so i always get hurt when play sports?? Sheesh.. After which, we buka puasa at KFC.. And thats when all started.. Haiz..

Pics for the day..

Bye2.. today, no kiss and no dont miss me.. cos i don want you people to miss me when im not sober and cheerful.. mmhmm..

My best bUddies

Shortest to tallestso now can you imagine how tall he is compared to me?? basketball head!!

LOVE THEM LOADS!!! *hugs and kisses*