Wednesday, August 09, 2006

its starting all over again..
n i hate it!!
*sobs*

there's jus always times in which i feel overwhelmed.. Tats wen i can jus feel like my brain is gonna burst.. N sumting happen.. Too much stuff to tink of.. y must u still be roaming in my head?? i feel like taking a gun n point it to ur head.. n BAAMM!!! u're dead n im free n happy!!! WEE!!! but one prob, i haven meet u for a long time.. so cant shoot u... in addition, i don have a gun.. GRRR!!!

Niways, watsoever... i miss my gerfrens.. i miss sum1.. alot.. plus i miss my SHF!! rite now, i need all shoulders.. cos rite, im very amazed that my tear glands can store so much water.. everyday cry for the past 2.5 mths.. still not dry yet.. i tot become desert alreadi.. but NO!!! its still a big swimming pool.. sheesh..


Btw, my whole body hurts.. alot.. especially my shoulders.. Tks to badminton!! my right hand till my shoulders.. is so damn painful.. i cant lift it up.. n wen i stretch, im in total awe.. OUCH-TO-THE-MAX!!! Sheesh..

i've started studying for my exams.. Plastics, Materials and Additives II.. but must really buck up!! failed the first test.. AAHH!! i wan all As and Bs tis sem.. but i noe surely get 1 C.. for my EIC.. *grr..*

yup, i ask my mom for money for my shopping spree.. and she nag2.. and at last,

"I'll give u the money after my pay"

Nvm.. jus bear it all.. at least i get my money.. hahak.. i noe, im a spendthrift and im 19 but i still depend on my mom.. im not werking okai??

I LOVE MY MOM!!!! *signs of conditional love*

okay, end of story..
bye2..

MUACKS!!

don miss me, okai??

will be back after the exams..