Wednesday, August 02, 2006

i feel like taking it out on the punching bag now..
seriously..

if u r online now, im sure my nick will b
"smoke is coming out of my nose and ears"

really stressed..
my prob. jus keep piling up..
my depression mode..
my family..
my skool..
my FYP..
my friends..
my best frens..
my r'ship..

luckily my financial stuff is taken care of..

not one settled, another comes in..
damn shit, man!!

only a period of 3 mths..
n my probs are jus bloody many..
like Mt Everest..
*abit exaggerating*

now, u know the ans y im out most of the times..

i tink i nd a while to settle these stuff..
take it a day at a time..
insyallah

test is in 10hrs..
i haven touch it yet..

sheesh..
gonna do bad for the paper..

whole day was slacking..

morning: go skool..
afternoon: sleep..
evening/nite: out @tamp

wonder wat will happen for my exams?

k lah..
ciao..
bye2
muacks!!