Saturday, August 19, 2006

haiz..

to all my well-wishers..
tks alot!!

i will get well..
but not so soon..
its getting worst by the day..

Studies..
not completed yet..
don noe where to start..
n wen to end..

i wan to curse sum1..
but so bad..
cos i have close ties wit tis person..

first ting first..
WAT THE HELL DID I DO??
i did not c u the whole day..
n wen u get hm..
u freaking cry n blame me..
which is nonsense..
u spend ur day outside..
get hm n try to find sum sympathy..
plus u are jus too kurang ajar okai?
Moron..

mayb u quarrel wit ur bf or watsoever..
or wat the hell..
but seriously, don blame me for stuff which is impossible for me to do..
DUUSH!!

am sick.. sat at hm the whole day.. but don wori.. still at crazy as ever.. Dancing, playing wit water, crane-folding.. (Yes, E!! i made the cranes.. loads of them!!), sticker n scotchtape pulling.. hmm, pores squeezing.. (not mine okai? my bro.. tak blh tahan!! so obvious..) not forgetting, papparazzi shots n cam recording!!! hehek

Did it wit my 3rd sis n my bro.. woohoo!! Very fun de lah.. Love them loads!! they r no.1 wen it cum to doing stupid stuff..



plus i got to noe tis quote.. n LOVE IT!!

"the door to a heart shuts and opens as when it wishes to, not when you wishes it to"