Tuesday, August 29, 2006

today, im gonna write mostly in malay and little of english. Sorry for the non-malays!!

okay, seriously, i just tak faham what the hell is in your mind. Macam budak-budak kecik. Sori, Shah but i think i have to write this. I need to vent my unsatisfaction sumwhere. Tried the paper plane method tapi semakin geram pulak aku!!! One whole night i was pondering, i mean.. Y??????? im looking forward to all the best2 punye times for these 3 days and i will not allow anyone to hapuskan that wish of mine. macam tak masuk akal kan. You planned it tapi you destroyed it in the end. Like damnit, man. Yes, i want you all to have the heart to forgive him. I don't mind what he did but i need sincerity. I seriously tak suka paksa2 org tau. And kalau rasa dipaksa, jgn datang kan lagi bagus. Now, im stating.. "Gasak kau lah!! buat pape yg kau suka asalkan tak affect kan kite sumer.."

okay, im done!!!


Dear loved one,
i really meant what i say. You want to play me, you tell me. Don't do it behind my back. I don't want to have to hate someone another time for playing me. At least if you tell me, i can still be acquainted with you. I know and trust you won't do this. I mean, you are too nice for all this but i'm just saying. Preparing myself for the future. Plus if i'm the one playing, i'll tell you.. tit for tat, okie dokies??