Tuesday, August 15, 2006

the good side of fasting..

i can feel pampered n loved. hehek.. today, my mom woke up at 6 jus to fry the chicken for me to break fast.. isn't she sweet!! n ytd, she bought me murtabak frm Zam-zam.. the one at Arab Street.. hahak.. woohoo..

Feeling touched, tis gd n SWEET daughter of hers, went to tampines and bought pies frm Polar Cake Shop.. AM I SWEET?!?! *nods my own head*

was memorising these few lines.. 'high tensile strength, yield point..' wen my mom shouted, "SUE!!! belum bayar school fees."

AAHHH!!! Great, my exams tmr and my school fees not paid.. the first that i did was.. CRY lah!! my exams are tmr n my school fees are not paid.. means i have to retake another semester.. which is so not cool..

so this panicky girl wen down to skool with berpakaian kemproh with no make-up on.. n almost-visible puffy eyes.. Sheesh.. Really panicky.. Plus rainy days.. Sumting jus had to happen..

Rush to skool.. Went to the ATM machine to flush out the money.. tats where all stuff started happening.. the card was stuck inside the machine.. wit my fingers, press here, press dere.. n after 5 mins.. the card came out.. stupid machine.. Nvr use the machine in SP..

Walk along fc 5.. the floor was slippery.. n guess wat the nxt thing happen to me? I FELL FLAT ON MY BUTT!!!!!! OUCH!! at tat moment i jus wanted to put a paper bag over my head.. n my butt stills hurt.. *rubs booty*

Wen to finance office.. paid fees.. $110.25 gone frm my bank.. wiT tat $$$, i can go shop!! HAiz..

Wen back hm.. on the train.. was standing.. n the train jus suddenly stopped.. n tis blur gurl.. the one typing now into tis entry, was staring into blank space.. push into sum1 who almost fell to the ground.. Really!! the auntie was cursing me under her breath, i tink.. but in Chinese ah.. i don understand tat much..

My mom called me and asked me to go to the pasar.. buy groceries.. n i feel like a lost gerl in a big shopping centre.. i don even noe where the stuff were.. n jus to buy the eggs.. i had to ask the auntie for help.. so malu!!

niways, tat was my day today.. besides the fact tat i got irritating sms-es.. frm my bfs.. the loves frm them.. i noe u all LOVE me.. but no need send so many times ah.. i feeling lucky tat i have lots of ppl showering their love for me.. hehek

k lah..
DON MISS ME!!

MUACKS!!