Monday, August 21, 2006

heloo!!

*burps*
oops, excuse me..
hhehe

im so full!! realli..
things entered in2 my body half an hour ago..
  • roti john
  • rice with tauhu soup
  • sup tulang (fyi, frm Beach Rd)
  • keropok ikan
  • 5 cups of orange juice

Pig?? i noe.. cant help it.. realli hungry.. was fasting de leh.. haha

FYI, i hav exam tmr at 2pm n now is 7.53 pm... And i haven start memorising yet.. haha.. die de lah!!

ask me y i did not study?? i went out the whole day.. wit AZRI!!

watch movie.. "american haunting".. seriously lame to the max..

den off we went to bugis.. GERLS N GUYS, im here to apologise.. i went SHOPPING alr de lah!! Cannot tahan.. so the shoping spree rite, i still shop wit u all.. but only for a pair of jeans n accesories.. hahaha.. paiseh, paiseh!!

Den due to my craving for roti john.. like almost 2 days.. we went to beach rd jus to get the roti john.. n being a gd daughter, bought sup tulang so my mother can break fast deliciously.. hhaa

im SWEET, i noe.. no nd to say.. ok, not im going to chiong CPSTEC de.. bye2!! muacks.. don miss me!!



the pWeeTTi cOuPLe!!!