Monday, August 14, 2006

today met jing bIn n had a heart-to-heart talk wit him.. now at least, i noe wat is going on in ur mind nowadays..

My dear conditional boyfriend, u don tink too much de.. u do wat u can n c how things goes.. don say2 me.. listen to me, okai?? hahak..

was talking and sumting came up in my head.. it was okay.. i jus had sum flashbacks abt stuff.. now, i noe how hard it is wen u have an ex and u want to start anew wit another.. it takes up alot of effort.. to build up broken ties.. wat happen 2 days ago was the most heart-wrenching times for me..

i didnt noe tat it would make difference if i told u or not.. i tot u didnt mind.. i hinted to u.. n i noe u didnt wish or wan to noe... but i told u anyway.. sumtimes to build sumting new, u need honesty and the truth.. even though it hurts.. i noe it will make a difference in our lives.. it won be like before.. but i hope we can make tis new bond of ours as memorable as our last.. aite? *winks*

i tink im myself again..
just tat big black dot which is present..
but is harmless to my memories..