Thursday, August 24, 2006

sick like.. really damn sick.. really hate it.. the nose, the voice, the heatiness.. AAHH!!

to dearest dee and fwens, im sorry!! i forgot about it.. heehek.. really sori!!

to Powerboy, u just have too much in your head. u need time to relax.. Looking forward to our 3 days, 2 nights together nxt week!! how much fun it will be!!

To that sum1, i hate it when u bring up the topic. I've hated myself for the trouble i looked for.. i hate it when we have to go through it all over again.. You think its hard for you to accept me wholely. How about me? You think its easy for me?? do you know whenever i think of it, i start to hate myself and sumtimes, label myself for all i did.. i don like it..

Yes, i'm back to my old self.. and i'm glad because i feel happier now. And im not willing to give up my happiness and cheerfulness and my sweetness and cuteness (ehem, ehem..)over sorrows.. Im determined to live my life like i've always been.. and not to take things for granted in life..

okies, signing out..

Ciaoz`