Friday, August 04, 2006

i don noe y..
but i feel u've changed..

frm the one who controls ur temper..
the nice and cute person..
to sum1 i don noe..
so short-tempered..
not the nice n sweet-talker i noe of..

i was shocked to noe wat was happening to u..
its like..
"eh, wat happened?"
is tat the real you which i nvr got to noe..
i don noe..
im clueless myself..

yes, im worried..
i don noe wat will happen..
but to noe, i tot of the worst tat cld happen..

im wishing the best for u tmr...
*prays silently in my heart*

i wish u cld tell me the outcome..
but i noe u won bother..
u jus won bother..
esp wen its me..

im jus wishing the best for u and myself..
i cant live in the past..
i'm trying to move on..
no more of the past..

nowadays, wen i tink of the memories..
i'll jus smile to myself, sumtimes..
im starting to accept the reality..
that is going on ard me..

its real love that u don't know abt