Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Termed as the ugly post..

The ugly pictures of the room makeover.

The buruk pictures!






He said, "Go and bathe! Muka busuk, macam belum mandi"

I replied, "U are busuk. Bacin plk tu."

And I think I know why he said that looking from the pictures.

The pyjamas and the hair.

I didn't get my lollipop!

The apek say, "Sori ah.. The towkay say, Out of stock nyah."

After that sleep he had, he went to shower. But instead of using the shampoo to shampoo his hair, he use the soap to shampoo his hair.

Why, I asked.

"You didn't tell me I could use the shampoo, just the soap u said."

Haha! Sungguh dengar kate he is.

And after all that hard work, and must thanks my mother for the lovely buka spread,

without deodorant and perfume, with just trek pants and a jersey,

Off we went to tampines mall to catch Mirrors.

And of course, I slept peacefully.