Saturday, September 27, 2008

I am a very happy and proud girlfriend today!

Finally, after a month of waiting, he has received his first paycheck!!

As a post of an engineer.

And after all that waiting,

Me being that good girl like I have always been,

Has been nagging at him to do all the neccessary stuff.

*nag nag* give your parents

*nag nag* give your brothers

*nag nag* treat your family dinner

*nag nag* give alms to the mosque

*nag nag* give me my treat

*nag nag* pay all your debts, bills, etc

and many, many more!

The catch phrase is, "You tak buat nie sume, duit tu tak dapat berkat!"

And of course, like he has promised..

I am getting my duit raya from him!! *big smiles*

And also, I have the assurance that I won't be broke by end of the month.

Because I get my pay in the middle and him, at the end of the month!

Wee!!

I'm the most happiest girl ever! Oops, woman ever!



And I think I am going to be broke by the middle of next month.

I have received my pay much earlier like I expected.

I just knew it.

The same as last year, that early pay difficulty.