Thursday, September 04, 2008

I know I should be asleep by now, but here I am, hearing him blabbering to me on the phone while typing.

So if you think I'm always complaining, he too does it at times. And when it comes, it's worse than mine..

Complaining that his back is hurting la, I need a massage la, I'm very tired la, I'm very sleepy la, etc.

"You practically have less or no work these few days. How can you be tired??"

"I'm tired of sitting down, facing the computer la, and tired of no work at all.. So now, my back is painful."

Then what he did or said after that,

*complains like a baby* "SYG!!! Badan I sakit!!!"

The next sentence, "K la you. Bye2. I want to sleep. Muacks." *puts down phone*

Times like this, I just keep quiet and listen.

He will just stop talking by himself..

I guess guys too have their moments like that.

Ok, back to assignments now..

Bye.