Thursday, September 11, 2008

sings "Early in the morning at 9 o'clock, Suhaila and her boyfriend went to the bank."

Yes, both of us went to the bank and applied for something.

Something very major and then it hit me.

Ok, this is real. He is not joking at all.

He is planning and thinking far.

When all this while, I have thoughts of this but I always snap it aside, thinking its not the right time yet.

Or I would just hate talking and thinking about it, because of the time frame.

So, today was just a major realisation.

I had my doubts even the Financial Advisor could sense it and assure me over and over again.

Maybe it is good in a way.

Actually, with him, things are always good.

Haha!

So lets just hope everything goes well and I still have not gone through the papers yet.

Still recovering from things.

As always.