Friday, September 26, 2008

I have always known that I am bottom heavy.

The buttocks are round-heavy .

Ok, that is very silly to describe myself.

And I'm not liking it, never liked it that I would just snap it away from my mind.

But people will always check me out and talk about it.

My nenek say, "Your butt so big. You have the Bengali butt!"

Ayah Taib (boyfriend's father) say, " Her hips are very biggy the wide. Must know how to take care and maintain it"

Mama say, "I don't know whose genes you follow. Still not married but bottom so big."

I get that like... ALOT!!

Then, now it's my brother.

"Long, your body so small but your hips so big ah. Hahaha!!"

Oh brother! Thank you so much for laughing out loud that I have a inproportionate body.

But, but..

the only words of comforts from my boyfriend:

"Don't worry too much. Women with big hips won't have much difficulty delivering babies."

All for the easiness of the future, I say.



And people, anyone willing to share your E-book with me??

I need a bloody sample.

Why didn't that Sadako lecturer post it in the Blackboard??