Monday, September 01, 2008

After a few days of emotionally unstable, I'm back!!!

"Stop being cranky with me ok??", he said.

Haha!! Please eh, I am cranky because of things. And since I cannot vent my anger on things, so I did it on you.. Haha!!

So basically, I just had my wake up call this morning that I.....

have my 1000-word Ed-Psych essay to finish by next MONDAY!! AAAHHH!!!!

I don't know how I am going to handle that.

And I still have my Vygotsky thing to be handed in tomorrow.

Urgghh!!! I told you I am not adapting well to school life..

Blame it on the weekend!! Suhaila, you must really curb your weekends!

Talking about weekends, I finally get to watch 4bia.

That show really gave me the chills that after sahur, I was still imagining it in my head..

Especially that last story.

Ok, got to go now. School starts in exactly 1 hr which I basically have skipped for 3 times.. *prays they won't take attendance*

so I'm just relaxing at home till my 2.30 Ed-Psych class..

bye, bye!!

And everyone, Selamat Berpuasa pada bulan Ramadan ini.