Saturday, September 06, 2008

Hello.... is it me you're looking for... *sings to lionel ritchie*

ok, sungguh aku nie merepek skrg..

this is what happens when assignment take too much of your time and space and most or maybe all of your brains.

Really.

And to all those who said NIE was a honeymoon, I feel like killing all of you because you had convinced me of the otherwise.

urrghh!!

If only academic dishonesty was allowed.

haha.. Dream on.. If that was allowed, there wouldn't even be the dishonesty there.

If you get what I'm saying.

Luckily tomorrow, I get a day off or actually 2 from all these..

My date with Muntazir and Muzaffar.

Shopping!!

Those brothers.. sungguh cute.. in character, not in person la.

And sunday would be the Avril Lavigne concert.. Don't even ask me why I am going ok??

Ask my abang sedare.

I had enough of him lecturing me until my ears have gone bonkers.

Bulan puasa *nag nag nag* cari dosa *nag nag nag* terawih *nag nag nag* tak cari pahala *nag nag nag* suka *nag nag nag* mama marah *nag nag nag* tak dgr *nag nag nag*

U get the jiff of it kan??

That lecture was given after my mom's..

I tell you, if you put my mother and him in 1 house, rumah tu boleh bomb!!

Like he said, "Mama and I ade telepathy la."

Macam paham je.