Sunday, September 02, 2007

My Saturdays just never fail to cheer me up!!

*thank you, YOU!!!*

Sentosa was just fun, fun, fun!!!!

We spent ermm, exactly a $100 there!! *I know, Sentosa, duh!!*

First stop was the jakuns ride to Sentosa, by monorail!!

AaaHHH!!!

I swear I was kental like that!

The monorail was swinging from left to right, like as if it was floating on water.

So, imaginations wild, I was scared the monorail was gonna drop to the road below.

HAHAH!!

But the view kan, wasn't that great after all.

Takde kick la!!

2nd stop!!

The dragon walk !!! (or is it trail??)

I was kind of day dreaming, where I can get married there.

The bells, the deco-es, the aisle, etc.

"Aah!! Dgr2 you nie org christian.. *menjeling mata* "

Yes, Pwoof!! There goes my dreams..

Next up!! Our Favourites of Sentosa, Luge and Skyride!!
Oh, very the fun la!!

And Deedee!! I saw Aida werking at the ticket centre for the luge!! hahaks!!

Even though it was raining, kite semangat hujan la!!!


With our helmets and ready to berjuang in the rain,

Jadi jgn tak jadi la!!

HAHAH!!!

And helo mister!! I won the race!!

B&J, plsssssss!!!

Skyride was very the panoramic!!

We were playing a fool, and joking around and playing with each other's slippers..

And I think, we smiled too big for the camera!!

And Palawan Island, for the "Southern Most Point of South-East Asia"..


I finally got on to that bridge!!! OMG!!

After 20 years of my big, fat ass life!!

And the animal show, with the saddening stories of the animals,

And the hawk which just flew and swift over my head..

And it was the humans who did the manouvre-ing (not the hawk!) ,

Finally!!!

CINE BLAST!!!!

Which basically, burned the biggest hole in our pockets!!!

IT WAS A BIG BLAST!!

So people, you should go and try it!!

The simulator was gereks!! The shaking and the effects was more gereks!!

I can tell you, for people who have long hair,

Ermm, you better tie it up..

Or you will have hair swinging haywire.

Teehee!!