Tuesday, September 25, 2007

It has been almost a week..

And I think its time for another crap update of mine!
(My P5 student say whatever I write in here is crap!! haha, very funny my dear..)

School has been busy but.... gereks!

Except for a few very bad experiences yesterday!

I'm still just connecting with my P4-es!!

I think, they are just plain.. mischievious.

Is this how u spell it?? I know, embarassing.. An English Teacher who do not know how to spell mischievious. Sheesh!!

My P3 and 2 are very cute!

One P3 kid,

"Are you fasting today??"

"Saya puasa tapi saya dah buka. (Time: 11.30am)."

Another P3 kid answered,

"Nari saya tak puasa, besok saya puasa."

Next day,

"Are you fasting today, Danish??"

He gave me the same answer. Today not fasting, tomorrow will do..

Haha!! Very cute!!

My P5-es were taught 8-point compass today. So as a group work, they are asked to come out with the directions as they command and a volunteer will come out.

So there is this group,

"90 degrees clockwise, 90 degrees anti-clockwise, take 3 steps, face south........"

And I was wondering, why they are making him walk out of the classroom..

Little did I know, they were giving him directions to the boys' toilet..

Haha!! *smacks forehead*

And another was being funny.

"Nee Jian, where are the books??"

"45 degrees clockwise, take 5 steps, 45 degrees anticlockwise."

Ah, very good! I, as the teacher took it positively. As least I know they understood the topic.

And its the first time, I smack the white board with the duster to make the class shut. And I hit it hard! What do you expect, my blood was boiling. And using Dillion's trick, I actually (I still can't believe I did it!) took my marker and aim it at my P4, but it was just to scare him. Imagine if it hit him!! I think I will lose my job. Pfft!

And Its children's day on Friday!!! *sings "together, together, together everyone!"*

I can't wait!!! And yes, I will be smacking my bonang hard!! I will make sure of it!

*banging my head hard*