Tuesday, September 04, 2007

Oh I realised that...

BOTAK JONES IS NOT HALAL LA!!!

*throws pillow*

Sheesh!! Then, kwn aku mkn.... *beb, kau mkn benda tak halal. DOSA!*

So the semangat me actually surf Yahoo.com to find Botak Jones.

Look, look, see, see..

Beef, beef, beef, beef... Sekali, PORK sausages! tequilas, margaritas, etc.

And I was lamenting and lamenting to Azry about it.

He was like, "Its still tak halal. Pikir2 buat ape??"

Oh sheesh!! That freaking NS policeman..

Keep talking about the utensils and barang2 die to keep his case,

"Its not halal, so don't eat it!"

So after that topic, we were talking about police work, which was fun la!

Interesting and very intrigueing!!

And lorong2 and prostitutes and that pocket book thing..

Sunnguh melecehkan, but it still benefits you la day!

SO, UPDATE IT REGULARLY K!!

Sometimes, I feel Azry and me are just meant to keep in contact and not destined to meet.

We live in opposite block and I can even see his room from my room window,

But we still don't meet each other.

Since Primary School... Hmm..

Bertahun kan tu???