Friday, September 14, 2007

First and foremost,

Selamat menjalani ibadah puasa kepada semua my sedara-sedara islam , sincere dari saya and keluarga. Semoga pahala awak2 semua bertambah berkali-kali ganda.

I think that was the most common thing I read and heard and see and say today. I received almost a dozen of "Selamat berpuasa" msges from friends and families and colleagues.

See my tag board!! Fuddin too.. (I swear, I was thinking about you after buka, thinking what you were doing and blahblahblah, and there you were tagging on my blog!)

My first day of puasa hasn't been a good one. I admit it, I was tired and thirsty on that first day.

I think, it wasn't that sempurna la my puasa today.

I had 5 periods with that freaking class, which I now officially hate (and I pray soooo hard, i'm not getting that class next year!! eek!).

My ears were not clean (I had lots of 'cibai-s' going in my ears.) *sensored*

My blood was boiling up (marah2 bulan puasa is just no gooood!)

And my speech is no good either! (I have been shouting at the class for whole of those periods.)

And I am very tired!! (I went up and down the stairs countless times, when until finally I gave up. I took the lift.)

And today, I realised when you think your problem is worst, the children there go through more than us.

Sometimes, it just take a bit of concern from the teachers to help the children open up to us. And from there, you can see the difference from their lives and ours.

It was a real eye opener and ear opener for me.