Friday, September 14, 2007


I'm stressed!!

I think, teaching makes me a year older day by day.

Oh Goodness!!

I had a stress day today, rushing through all my lesson plans and reflection, mcm nak mati ok!!

I have lesson observations next week!! Lagi more stress!!

*Takes minyak kapak, tapping and rubbing my temples*

After school, I was off to his home!!

Rushing through my Excel worksheet, Printing my activity papers, Thinking of symmetry shapes..

Oh, sunnguh memeningkan kepala!!

And, and..

Thanks darling for understanding my situation and sitting quietly by the side, folding your clothes, not making a sound or two.

I'm sorry about your computer and the printer incident!

I know, everything I touch which is yours, just tend to fail on me.

Teehee!! (the brg2 tak blh angkat la ke-sweet-an i!!)

Cik Jam was just so nice and baik hati. Thanks for the seafood porridge. I felt so bad that I didn't bring anything for you but I went home with something instead.

BUT!!!

I hope you enjoyed those egg tarts! (provided he told you its from me.. *looks sternly*)

Some Shots taken!

Stuff and brg2 of mine! I know, very purple..

There he is, folding those clothes of him, quietly.

He makes a good house helper. Takers??

This I gave to him on March 2004. *counts* Yes, 3 long years!!

This I must cerita!! This is exactly what he wore on the first time we went out. Our first date, which was 27th July 2003.

I know, haha.. Very kental back then!!

Guess where we went in that?? Library and Town!! Let me emphasize, Town!!

The very kentalic us!!

(I told you I look haggard and older by 10 years!)