Saturday, September 29, 2007

May I declare,

Today will be the last day I will jejak Geylang in the month of Ramadan!!

I'm so sick of going there, when there is so many people, filled mostly with all the M&M-es!!

And yes, I saw that Minah Rep-ist finally!!

And please eh, even though I have only seen her in friendster, I would recognise her anywhere. I'm so sad that you didn't see her but I did!! *Haiyak, haiyak, haiyak!!*

And it was so hot and stuffy la!! Kate Geylang kan..

If only Bazaar Geylang had feedback forms for customers, I would suggest they put lots of ceiling fans with high power at the top of the bazaar!! I would be most thankful!!

And seeing my students at the bazaar, no no no good!! "Miss Suhaila!!"

Oh please.. *smack head*

Childrens' Day was a killer man!!

Gamelan was a success! Thanks to Mr Khamis and his lovely disciple, Shaik!! After 3 weeks and only 6 practices, we teachers did well!! Huahua!!

I will never dance to High School Musical on stage!! Never, never, never, ever!

Because I was cheerio and happy, and that may lose a bit of my management in class! Especially 4/5!

I get 10 yrs older, whenever I enter that class. *searching for my SKII*

I'm going seberang tambak tomorrow!! Woohoo!!!