Sunday, September 02, 2007

I have a few issues untuk diketengahkan.

Ok, I just hate it when I see girls so tak independent la and soo minta kene tendang!

Handbag nak kene bawak kan..

Like I overheard a couple which sumpah minta ditampar pompan die,

"Sayang, bawakkan beg i... Bag I berat and bahu I sakit la.. "

And please eh, your beg is only so small!!

"Sayang, belikan I makan. I penat la."

No wonder your butt is so big!! Pemalas nk mampus!

Oh Goodness!! *smacks forehead*

Another thing, I'm so not comfortable with tattoos..

I see girls with tattoos of dragons lah, snakes la, abeh at all the inappropriate places.

Do they know that tattoos last for a lifetime?

And it gonna stay with you till you die??

Imagine bile dah tua kerepot and you have tattoos on your body.

And your grandchildren asking you,

"Ape nie nek?? cucu pun nak buat!"

Sheesh!! What a bad example!

Another thing,

WHERE THE HELL IS BOTAK JONES???

I have been wanting to go there to eat but i don know where the hell is it!!

And another thing also, When will HIKMAH 2 finish??

Lembab nak mampus la!!

And kan, who has HIKMAH 3 VCD!!!!

I need to have it!!

PLEASEEEEEE!!!!