Thursday, October 04, 2007

I'm starting to have low memory back-up.

I only haven't log in blogger for a week, and I forgot my pasword. It took me 3 attempts to gain entry into my dashboard.

Sue, sue... *shakes head*

I'm totally almost (but not yet) broke!! After helping out the family for Raya, buy this and buy that, and those stuff which I'm helping out for those little who knows, yes, I'm almost broke.

But no worries, my pay is next week! and the civil servant advance pay (which I might most probably get.. *cross fingers*) will be tomorrow!

On Saturday, I will be mengecat-ing my room, with the help of Mr Incredible (Azri lah makne tu) and dusting off all the habuks and the hapaks in the room. But most probably, I will be relek-ing one corner and let Mr Incredible do the job! And little Miss Daredevil here will just ordering him here and there. "U sane tak kene cat u, U!! You tak mop betul u, U buang kan barang nie kat bawah.." Huahuahua!! I just love moments like this.... which basically comes once in a blue moon. I still remember how I made him chase after a karang guni man and make him carry all my magazines to sell to the karang guni.

And insyaallah, while he is mengecat-ing the room for me, I will be tempting him with smell of freshly baked walnut brownies, which I know he loves. Ok, Me and my evilistic ways!

Ask me how I am.....

I am fine!!! thank you so much for asking.. *exaggerated response* (if you know what I'm like, you would most probably know how I would react)

I'm in my own world of working school life most days. I rejected most of my iftars outside, with friends or cousins or colleagues. And, again, I am so SORRY, especially to those which I cancelled at the very last minute that the other party has already reached the designated place. *90 degrees bow*

Eh!! Have you heard of the new single by my forever favourite band since I was 8?? Inconsolable by Backstreet boys from the album 'Unbreakable'.

I wanted to post about it like a month ago but it just totally slipped my mind. And Kevin, the one I adore of all, is not part of the band anymore. I totally grieved for his disbandment. tsk, tsk..

Alright, enough said, I need to go off for my PSLE now. Those P6 children are having a whirlwind hell of a time despite exams. Children in this school are sometimes different from others but yet, very predictable.