Sunday, October 28, 2007

I just loved yesterday.

My Fa-Hah-Su-Din came!! well, minus the Fa la, which will be next week.

Oh, I lovey-lovey love them...

And Amin dropped by too... which extremendously fabulous and funny to have him around. Minus the fact that we haven't contacted each other like ermm, eons back..

Still... we clicked, we talked and we settled our differences and it was A-okay! *winks*

And somehow, I felt that I did so many wrongs towards him, that towards the end, when we did our "Maaf Zahir dan Batin" thing, mcm tersedar gitu "Banyk dosa aku bt kat die..".

But, perkara yang berlalu biarlah berlalu.. Not like someone kan, suka nah ungkit perkara lame.. Yelah, mak i kate, tak baik ungkit perkara, tak sihat. *glares at that someone* (sape makan cili, terase lah pedas nye ye..)

Raye pics more to come la...

These are just a few..

tata.. Assalamualaikum.

These memories..