Saturday, October 20, 2007

I know this is a tad too late but...
SELAMAT HARI RAYA.

MAAF ZAHIR DAN BATIN.


And here goes details from Hari Raye, the first 2 days, I believe.

It was the day of happiness for the Family, which didn't turn out as happy as we want it to be.

But, the motherly side of the family had a blasting time together.

With Kak Suhaida whom we see like, once a year, due to some family ties crisis was the most gerek, going-on Kak sedara we can ever asked for. And yes, Abg Ek2 and me, whom when gets together, tends to be half of that child-like any 20 yrs and above can be.

Snap, snap!!

Lots of a year updates and loads of dirt came out, which we don't even know. But hey, cousins are like that when we get together. Our dirt are mostly exposed by the makciks2 and pakciks2.

Plus, the upcoming marriage of Kak Yaya, will be the most meriah and look forward to wedding of the year. Woohoo!!

2nd day of raya was the fatherly side of the family.

It was nice, getting together with that side of the family. It was kecoh, it will always be keoch with my dad around. His mouth just won't stop and keeps teasing ppl, which won't seem a surprise when Mami Absah took it on a wrong note.

It was a quiet moment between me, Meme and MakSar. Kak Mai and Abg Awol is getting married in just 2 1 month and next in role, as MakSar say, will be us two.

"Simpan duit cukup2, jgn harapkan mak bapak je, jgn buat org kat sebelah sana tunggu lama2.."

Well, like I said to her, "Kat sini yang akan tertunggu2, bkn kat sana!"

Huahuahua.. Are all most my paternal aunts like this?? I think, I heard that so many times being said to us.

So what I felt about these two days??

It was just well-spent with the family love!

My homely loves..

My Family Potrait of 2007

My motherly Makciks, pakciks and cuzzins..

My fatherly family, excluding I think 15 more of them.