Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Oh!!
Raya was gereks!!
"Cos I've been living in a rainbow, living in a rainbow, colours everywhere..." *sings to Hi-5*

It was pretty colourful with greens, whites, blue and maroon. Each of us look exceptionally prettay!!

Tell me, how is it not fun and good when hanging out with old friends?? It just always does.

Singing, pissing people off, dancing, which seems embarassing to some (I can't help it if I'm high and mad over heels on that day. Right, Azri??)

And look who dropped by Fid's house for MacDelivery?? As girls expecting boys, nope. It was a boy, but boy we know him.. And he looks preetty chubby!! I think too much MacDonalds ya..

Hanging out at Dollah's house, where sumpah kite (Diana and me!) tak sengaja.. Just making a fool of ourselves, making the house riuh-rendah. I think we kind of embarassed ourselves and might have learnt that lesson of keeping that mouth.. just shut! hehe.. Niway, the nuggets were great!!

Selamat.... selamat.. Hari raya.... hari raya..

Hahah!!

It comes once a year, might as well enjoy the whole month.

Niways, nice dancing!! *winks at azri and fid*


Our Green Baju-es

Dollah's...
The one who dropped by..



I love her, so I hug her..
The 'Rainbow'