Thursday, October 25, 2007

woohoo!! can i say I'm back??

I think I haven't been gone too long..

2 weeks in to Hari Raya, and 2 weeks left!

So for those yg blum raya ke rumah2 yg tertentu, you have 2 weeks left k.

I'm sidetracking abit for I have reports to do (I'm 4 weeks behind and I'm very lucky VP hasn't asked for it yet!).

Did I say I went to Tekka Market 3 times in a row?? haha!! Back to my roots la babe! After err.. 20 years.

So I did buy my Churidar (is it spelt this way? Ok, watever.. Punjabi!). And it was so grand-ily too over! I think I might steal that limelight for the bride herself! Kwakwa!!

And did I say I loved it?!?!? Yes, I loved it!!

I had my sisters followed me the 3rd time! For which they also bought the Punjabi suit and it was so nice la!! And we do look Indian (or perhaps trying to be!), especially my 2 youngest sisters, especially Ayu!! Basically that sister of mine has most of that mama blood, perang hair, big and almond eyes, too many hair over the body, that sort of thing!

I had my brother's friends coming over for Raya last 2 days. They have all grown so big!! It seems like yesterday, they were in primary one but now, they are sec 1!! With the styled hair and the ke-mat-an-ness.. So typical of boys that age!

Mama was asking about his grandmother, where she lived and all.

Mama: Nenek dekat mane sekarang?

Fadli: Nenek kat umah tengah sembahyang.

Everyone laughed! I swear, I was in the kitchen and I almost broke that jug!

Mama was asking about his brother's school and well-being.

Mama: Adik masih naik transport pegi skola?

Fadli: Aah, adik naik transport. *pause* Naik public transport.

Haha!! I just can't stand that boy la.. So the loyar buruk-ness!!

But he is cute.. I think all of them are cute!!

Marking day is coming up and exams are next week!! And judging from the papers, I have a big feeling, most just can't make it.

Oh!! A tip from Azri to people who are looking for a partner in life..

"Biar muka tak lawa and badan gemuk, asalkan hati baik dan boleh provide.."

Mama laughed like crazy when he told her this!

Random pics from the random days,