Thursday, August 30, 2007

Im soooo bitchy and so insensitive about other's feelings.

I'm not used to receiving bad news.

So I kinda panic or clueless on how to react.

I know, I'm sorry for being so insensitive.

And I'm sorry for your loss.

From the tone of your voice, it seems you have cried the whole night.

You don't even want to talk to anyone, nevertheless me..

And I keep blaming myself for not being there when you are at your lowest,

When in the fact, I've lost that right to be.

And I can't believe I keep lamenting on that specific fact!

Oh Sue!! Stop being such a sore, pathetic woman can?? *knocks her head*

Anyway, I promised myself not to press your number, till you do.

And I hope you are doing fine and continue your life like you always do.

Everyone has to leave someday, even you and me..

And do remember to eat and don't neglect your health.

And do take care of your mother ok??

On a brighter note,

It's Teachers' Day tomorrow!! *finds her extra bag for pressies*

Haha!! I know, I am being plain thick-skinned!

But, I'm not expecting anything

But I have received my first little sweet token from my sweet little student.

She actually made 5 paper cranes, and tied it together.

With 2 hearts glued together, at the top, saying "Happy Teacher's Day."

And the thing is, I'm not even teaching her class!!

I only relieve that class for one Music period!

Sweet kan??