Wednesday, August 01, 2007

Oh-oh and oh-ho-ho-ho...

Ok, I'm so lazing around. I have 3 free periods (I mean lesson periods!! *looks at cikgu*) and I'm just very, very tired and sleepy and whateverthatisallbadinthisworld!!

I have headaches, I have ankle sprains, marking compositions isn't that fun, btw, Social Studies lesson plans just not werking out yet and, and.. I'm seriously not having enough sleep.

And I am missing my sugar-sweet-free honey...

Ok hell, whatever. If you even know what it means..

And my timetable is very looooong...

And I know I'm not that perfect teacher afterall.

Quoted: "You are the first teacher I've seen who actually lets the students play duck-duck-goose during health education and go to barbie website give makeovers during maths class."

So if the 5 classes I'm teaching now fails during exams or monthly tests, you know who to blame. Muahaha!!

And at home, I'm having a fashion show. Almost every night, if I may add. Blame mamaku yg tersayang. She makes us girls walk up and down in our clothes, to test out our clothes and bajus! Sheesh! My sisters are enjoying it but, not me.. Hmmph..

So all and all, through and through, my life isnt that well spent as I may add yet again.