Friday, August 03, 2007

Previous post, I wrote that I missed the girlfriends and the best friends.



Well, I did what I wrote and..

I met the gerlfriends and the best friend yesterday!!



Woohoo woots!!



Gerlfriends was so miss-able!! And I sure loved their company!! And talking about the zaman2 jepun perang dunia waktu secondary school was so fun!! And why is it that it is so easy a topic to mengumpat about Minah Kampung??

We had talks about our future and current happenings!!

Haslin is a NTU scholar.

And yes, Congrats Diana!! I'm sure you will have fun entertaining those mat sallehs from UK and get those ka-chings for sales suport, but hey, I'm not interested. Just keep them for yourelf. Haha

And Fid!! Better get a permanent job soons.

I can't help it but to accept that my gerlfriends are "Shades Girls". As for me, I prefer my lovely eyes to show it all off. *flutters them away*

And finally, since my birthday, I met up with Cik Diyanah kite!! And yes, it was a pleasant and a nice time. Well, you are right. As you say, we are different but, but.. those aside, we are just as good together. *winks*

Meety you next time gerls! Muacks!!

And Mister, I hate that thing you have to do and must feel k.

Meeting Mun later for late lunch!! I have to meet him soons, because he may hilangkan diri for the next 3 yrs. Paham-paham je la kan. *rolls eyes*

Toodles!

The gerlfriends


my kentang face.
Those "Shades Girls"
ps: I didnt know starbucks was sunny inside.

Lovey dovey doves!