Friday, August 24, 2007


The day was tiring but nevertheless, enjoying and exciting!!

The kakak-es and the adik-es going out, enjoying each other company!! Plus the abang-es who joined later!!

Only two adik-es came, the 3 other adik-es, bohliao hilang!!

Here's how the day went...


And the kakak-es met up at Starbucks..
(and kak ana!! There is only one sbux at TM ok??)


After which the kakak-es and the adik-es met dekat MRT!!
So there we went to Vivo City!!
And these were what we were there.

Lots of kecohs, perasan-ness and candidness.
Splashing in the pond!! (where the 2 boys were emo-ing by the stand..)

While the kakak-es and the abg lepak "di tepi pantai" looking out for the adik-es.

And Time crisis at E-Zone, where Abg Nas pun sekaki, tembak2 org!!
And finally, after much anticipation,


SWENSENS!!

I know.. I too almost choke looking at the size of this baked rice.

And the Spaghetti!! (Yes, that was how big it is!!)


But it was very deeeeeelicious!!!

Tgk Abg Nas muka besar mulut nye!! Muahaha

The split and the Fondue!! *sungguh menjilat sudu*
Oh, that is abg Jai!! (I spelt it rite, rite??)

The one who shove the HSBC credit card in front of our eyes, But, but!!

Dapat 10% discount, which means, save la duit aku sikit!!
And us basically!!

I can't stop helping feeling grateful for what I have in my life.
Even though I have problems with my dad,
But its nothing compared to those boys..
And yes, I actually cried when I told Azri about it over the phone.
Isn't it sad that boys their age actually don't get enough attention and almost land themselves in a home,

but alhamdullillah, they are on the right track!!

And when they said,
"Adik tak nak blek la kak. Kakak lepak ngan adik or adik tidur rumah kakak blh??"

And when I promised to lepak with them tommorow night, they actually show me that face, which tells me all promises made to them are broken and that faith of it to happen is fading.

MACAM KESIAN KAN... *drops a tear*