Sunday, August 12, 2007

It was shopping and shopping and more shopping!!

It was my first teaching pay, and was I delighted and proud to have it!!
(hey, a month of teaching and screaming and hard work of preparation, I think I do deserve it!)

It was tops and more tops and undies (ah yes! I bought my own undies after 20 yrs of living!) and my dress!! Tweeheehee.. was I delighted like crazy!!

And the up point is, I was on my own!! for the first time, yes I was.. Even though I had last minute company as my bell boy. *looks at Mr Bald-Head*

But, thanks!!

Some awkward things was just bound to happen but its okay.

I guess, it wasnt meant to be.

After which, Bedok North to Nenek's hse!! (I really miss my nenek alot la!!) And my Nenek was very English-sy. She started the conversation, "Hi, how u doing??". Yes, my Nenek was like dat!! And not seeing her for a pretty long time seemed that she has grown old. And I guess all those dialysis have worn her fragile body off. But, but.. I still love my nenek la.. *hugs*

Simpang with my family, which I had to pay!! tsk, tsk. We had satay, roti john, Nasi Ayam Gorreng Samabal, Sotong sambal and not forgetting, my favourite drink, NesLo Peng!! Must-must try ok!

With the stupid jokes, my dad, being the ex-fireman helped the shop behind us from being burnt down due to the exposed live wire (3 cheers for the Daddy!!), and the unfinished food!! Oh Goodness!!

My family are just lovey dovey doves!! (even though we have more downs than ups)

And Korangs, Thanks eh for the headaches and dizzy spells I had the whole night! Syabas eh, what a good way to forget your problem. Instead of reducing my headache, I even had worse!! *looks around at my "well-mannered" friends*

My warnings just don't work on them.

And mun, it's alright.. Just don't cancel next week, and I will be more than happy.