Thursday, August 02, 2007

I should just stop being a freaking crybaby.

I need to relax and release all the inner negative feelings inside me.
Oh Goodness!!

I just hate that thing they send you for.

And I'm missing the girlfriends!!

And the best friends too!!

Meety up soons!!

A scenario in school:

Me: Good morning class.
Class: Good morning Mdm Sulaiha.
Me: Since when did you promote to Mdm? I got instant husband is it? Again..
Class: Good morning Miss Sulaiha
Me: And my name is Suhaila.
Class: Gd morning Miss Suhaila..

So all in all, I made them greet me 3 times. Muahhaha!!

Confirm dlm hati, "Ngada2 nye cikgu nie.." *scorns*

Like as if I care!! I so hate that class can??

And, and.. Perhaps I might be taking up Nepalese language. I'm taking a class of 20 Nepalese students, whose English I somehow can't understand that muuuuch!!

hehe..

Toodles!