Sunday, December 31, 2006

Yesterday was a whirlwind, giler and kecohs for me!!

First appointment was with Mr Fairoz (I can see you have started using your real name.. finally!!). I was craving for my teh-peng. I went through three days without it. Only God knows how!! Hehek! So off to Teh Tarik for afternoon tea. And I’m so pissed that he can actually read my mind. Memang I nak lawan tauke!! Salah ke?? HmmpH!!

After which had a whirlwind ride to Orchard. You know, there is this tunnels-or-underground-things-or-whatever-you-call-it, when you go through PIE to town. Then, there are orange lightings and the only sounds you hear are the cars and underground sounds. Ok, I was so-de-jakuns and so the budak keciks that I was shouting my whole way through the tunnel. And he asked me to shout something. Confirm will tiu-lian even though no one can hear me, except the ones on bikes. But it was real fun la!! Unfortunately, we only went through one tunnel or I would have shouted what I wanted to. HAHA!!

Second appointment was supposedly to be Sue and Mal’s private time together. But, like she said, she had to bring the kids along. Mothers nowadays!! She knows she just can’t stop thinking about her kids left at home so she brought them along. HEHE!!

And yes, Mal can too read my mind. Well, my purpose when asking Mal out almost every time, would be the craving and the callings of Long John Silver. Ta da!! Hehe

So the kids and the Mom ordered lots of cheese while I just ordered a serving. Photo takings and lots of sharing!!

And Mal!! I don’t like it that you only told me like half of the story. I need the full story! And I want it bad!! *tersedu-sedu aku nangis*

But, I’M HAPPY FOR YOU LA, GER!! Go all the way!! In the meanwhile, just let me keep guessing who...

Mango-serbu-ing!!! Miss Sweetie-pie-on-screen bought something and Kimiko did too!! I like her top but, but I like the lace tube dress more!! Kan, Kan??

And the way home was the most kelakars.. And I know, im so becoks and when it comes to reasoning, nombor satu! But I’m not blur la. Mmg btul pun blh naik basikal kalau takde mrt!!

And the cute guy… Aww!! Blh cair la.. just our type!! HAHA!!!