Sunday, December 24, 2006

This following post is for the ‘Specials’.

First goes out to my “Poly Specials”.




I miss you guys!! I just can’t wait for Tuesday (I pray it happens..). I need all the time with you guys now, especially when school is ending like in 7 weeks time. Time flies past us like the wind, I KNOW!!! I know we haven’t been spending much time together and getting fewer and fewer outings. But, but I still love you guys! Even after Poly, or after your NS or whatsoever you guys will be doing, my name will still be Daredevil!! The loyal friend/buddy of Elektra, Powerboy, Powerger, Superman, Superger and Iceboy. I can still remember how we actually formed this foundation unknowingly. The AIA’s, im still ANTI it, no matter what!! Hehe.. On an end note, hope our friendship will actually lasts till our grandchildren’s time. Right, E?? *smiles*

Second goes to "Best Specials", my Princess and my Queen. (I forgot what I used to call myself, any recalls??)

To my girlfriends,



To my Queen, Hope everything is fine with you. I haven’t been talking to you lately. And I’m busy and you are busy too!! And I hate the quotes la but I know your current quote is nothing good. Im sure something is wrong. Prays its will get well soon, ya?? And I can’t believe its almost 13 years I’ve known you. Like WOW!! But 13 is so unlucky la, so hopefully 2007 will be nothing bad!! Hehe..

Now, to my Princess, basically I always talk to you and you are basically busy always!! And I have nothing to say to you. HAHAH!! Stay cheerful, chubby and happy always! Oohh, and ehem, ehem.. hope your relationship with mahir sekeping lasts la!! Korang kan, sweet gilers la!! Naik bulu roma kite and the best friends are jealous of you too!! Haha..

Lastly, save the last for the best, my only "Special". (or is it the other way round?? *wondering*)

Giving a formal introduction, my dear Muhd Fairoz bin “My father’s name”, (haha.. Seriously pelik to type my dad’s name behind yours..)


Fortunately or unfortunately, Im totally stuck with this guy. I don’t know what will happen between us and I have no high or pikiran-jauh hopes on this. You know I’m basically scared to enter this step with you or anyone. And with the obstacles and troubles we have ahead of us, I hope everything will we hurdle over.. together. And I know it’s been almost two months and you are just unsure about me being so secretive about us. I’m sorry for the hiding-behind-curtains relationship we had, not because you are, ermm, tak handsome kepe (you said it, not me okai??) but because I’m not ready to actually say my life has changed. And I know, Im not your type of girl and neither are you my type. (You know pretty well I don’t go for ermm.. shorties. Hehe. Sori!). But let’s just try to work things out while they can, alright?? Love you la!! And we shall pray together that our hearts won’t be broken ever again!! *hugs and kisses*