Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Long time no see!! Okai, I know I have been so busy with life that I’ve been neglecting this blog. Kwe-kwe!!

Today is one, one big surprise day!!

Early morning, I was smiling/jumping and squeezing juicy, secretive news from the birthday boy. Suke simpan2??? Uh, uh, uh!! And I was like havoc and waking darling up just for the stupid news. Terkejut die!! HAHA

And, and… Excuse me, Mister!! I tak suke la tng u berjam-jam kat bwh blok, cam bdk bodoh tau!! When I set the time, make sure you are ON TIME, blh tak?!?!?

Met up wit the couple at Esplanade. Pelik2/kekok2 sikit. Because we are meeting them like as one. And we both tak bwk buah tangan. And so sweet la org tu. Buat kan brownies!! Syg la kate kan.. hehe

Chilling session at the rooftop garden while berborak-borak. And please, even if you are 20 or even 30, there’s always a child in you. And susah sgt ke nak buat muke bodoh?? Sheesh. Luckily, my Mister learnt it fast. Haha

Memotong brownie-cum-cake kat MacD and the notti us did sumting notti. Tau pun jahat tp sheesh!! Takde pape terjadi la. Buat suspense je.

And, and.. I just want to say, people can say stuff about me that is not true/a make-believe. But as long as I know in my heart, its not true about me, that’s enough for me. I know I have a clear conscience. Ta-da!!

Oh, and, and.. Happy 2oth Birthday la, sekeping!! Aku takkan tulis panjang2 utk kau. Lambat lah!! Tks a lot for whatever help you have given me and whatever gossips we share, which i tink kite ade. oohh, and jgn blg kwn baik kau.. Mati lah aku!! haha (terase ye bang romeo kite?? kwakwa.. ) And harap perangai kau berubah sikit nye. Pakcik Kaypoh!! Just wish to say, may your wishes come true and Harap kau akan bahagia si samping keluarga dan yg tersyg..

The bEst fRens!!
tHe paSaNgan-sss


Gilers...



Sekeping dan brownies nye!!