Sunday, December 10, 2006

im jus so unhappy/unsatisfied/bingit/geram with some of the current things happening in my life!!

One...

Why do girls always say,"i have no clothes to wear!!" when they have tons/cartons of clothes in that damn of a small closet?!?!
Freak it!!

Two...

I did not even menyibuk tepi kain you.. Ever since ermm.. the warning. So i just let go.. I did not know what you were doing, i did not know where you were. I have no idea!! I had no contact from you or watsoever.. And i did hear something about you and the only thing i did was, listen, take in and forget about it.. Membebankan kepala ku!! So you have no right to menyibuk tepi kain i and accuse me of blah, blah, blah.. WHATEVER!!

the-so-mengeram/pissed/freaking-irritated!!!
First time sey!!!!

Three...

I HATE PPL WHO CANT KEEP SECRETS!!! duush, duush, duush!!!!
Freaking you!! *ggggrrrrrrrr*

Four...

Why are some friends just freaking so tak-sincere?????? I mean, im so merajuks with this friend of mine.. With the blog entries, with the attitude, with the coldness. With everything about this friend!!

Five...

I dont like!!! No comments!! I dont want to hear anything!! Yes, yes.. we may seem so.. errmm.. tak sedondon.. BUT... like die selalu kate, "Cinta tu tak kenal rupe, hanye kenal isi hati..". Some sort in that sense lah kan.. haha..

And.. I will bring/introduce soon la.. No worries. Cume blum time je. Sheesh.. Bonda-ss nowadays.. Mcm2 nak comment.. Nak bagus tu cari dari darah sendiri..



P.S: Sape2 yg terase sori ye.. Tp kalau terase bagus lah.. Ubah sikit lah.. Bagus!!