Sunday, December 10, 2006

I noe, i noe. Im jus so WOLS in posting all my daily blog posts. Sheesh! Therefore, all the long posts up ahead.

P.S: Sori kalau mata kero/ur eyes senget!! (due to the long posts..) hehe.

MONDAY:

Cabut my classes for the whole day!! Sori lah, Pendek!! i dont mean to not wake up, but I JUST COULDNT WAKE UP!! He was so mad at me when he called me during his tea break and i was still sleeping!!
Hang out with the besties. Ehem2..

And TKS DEE FOR THE SWENSENS TREAT!!
Terkopak duit akak kite!! takpe la kan, sekali sekala!!

Shaf joined us in the evening after werk and we sat at Coffee Bean. My pink lemonade was pink sour!! If i remember correctly, it isnt supposed to be even sour!! So i had lots of time with my screw-up faces!! hehek

And Mal was so freaking happy she got her Harry Potter DVDs. Big smiles all the way!! non-stop basically.

oh, oh.. i received something from Miss Diyanah.. actually, we both got it, MAlly and Sue. We each got a heart-broken necklace. BESTIE = BES + TIE.. I had the TIE!! Funny thing, we were not even excited about it! A surprise which was not even a surprise!!

The necklaces!!




TUESDAY:

Went for all 3 lectures straight!! gd girl!! And yes, yes again.. Pendek woke me up and tks, tks, tks alot!! I had a test that i didnt even know off!! C&AT.. Last minute study and i still passed!! WOohOo!

Ermm, i believe i did not go out on tuesday.. Did i, did i??????? *wondering*
I believe not!!


WEDNESDAY:

Ermm.. Cabut all my classes again!! Ok, seriously.. Im getting lazier each day.. Well, basically, i had 1 class today and my FYP ppt is over. So there wasnt even a nd to go to school. So na-da!!

Lunch at Banquet with Mr Romeo!! *mimicking vomit action*

My fried fish soup noodles was ewww!! Bland and no taste of milk! No rase of susu cap teko!! But slowly eat and gulp it down. 4 bucks, i cant waste all the money!!

Went home eat again... My mom forced me too!! Cos she goreng too much noodles!!

Then evening, went to his Kakak Sedare hse.
Btw, i ate again!! Mee goreng lagi!! pelan2 aku telan.. Mami die dah jemput, tak mkn tak sedap plk kan..

Im sorrry, sorrry, sorry!!! I still laughed about it up till now. Im just so freaking bad!! I know!!

Plans to meet Mahir at Teh Tarik.. But, but... org tu lbt.. We even finish up our drinks la!!

So instead kite went Simpang!! With Faisal along la. And nak jaga hati mama nye pasal, blek lah siang.. hehe


THURSDAY:

i don remember what i did today!! ermm, i dont even rmbr wat clothes i was wearing on the day!! Sheesh...