Friday, December 29, 2006

Recalls on the 26th November 2006.

The 1pm appointment with the SHF turned out to be.. ermm, unsuccessful. Some were late, some was still sleeping and the rest basically had other stuff to do.

So in the end, there were only 4 of us..
See our Da Jie, smile so big!! She was busy texting her friends, summore with Sha’s hp. She always saves on SMS. Hehe.. She was the latest of the 4 because she woke up at 1pm. Sheesh!!

HEHEHE!!! Underneath this farce, there lies a half naked Marlon!! I got the full one, I mean, the half naked one. Want to see?? Keke. Next entry perhaps babe!!

Our Dear Mr Shay making faces at something. Perhaps pissed that he didn’t get his badminton court.

My Partner in my SHF and I love him!! HAHA!! Like he always say, platonic-ly. We just look alike with the specs, don’t we?? *making faces*

Ouhh!! The present. The wrapping was a last minute thing. I went down to the SP Co-op and luckily, the uncle was nice to lend me some stuff. And Jon loves striking colours. Don’t ask me what is inside. It is so not suitable as a present but We hope Jon loved it!! Oh, oh.. the heart shape card. Thanks to Lon’s wallet-heart-shape-a-dollar and I learnt it in just 5 minutes. Ok, Tell me. Does it look like a Nasi Lemak Packet??

The gerls was just bored on the way to marina Square. With my Dizzy Spells due to the Driving and it was just uncomfortable la. Xue Ting got the back seat alone. And I didn’t like the back seat because of.. My legs!! Its just stuck at the back, so uncomfortably.

This is basically us when I bring my camera or jon’s camera along. We are just attention seekers. That, we know!!

This is the Bdae Boy. Well, half of him. And taking this pic and because of me, he lost his concentration and ALMOST hit the bus in front. Now u know why I fell unsafe with him driving.

In Marina Square and we were blocking the ways. As per normal, US!! Ooohh, there is Satiysh. He was bored so he followed us too. He’s great company and he is the one person who see me every day and goes, “SUUUUUU!!! Why you look so tired??” hehe. Cute eh?? As for now, its just smiles for the camera!!

Me and the SHF guys!! The two beside me did the sweetest thing ever for the day. All of us receive Christmas cards and inside the cards lies sweetnothings from them to us. So sweet la!! And I’m touched, serious.

After which met Miss Diyanah. And another chill session at MacD. Lots happen and I just don’t want to bring it up. Because what has happened, happened and let it all passed. Rite. Rite??

This is the new breed of hamster. With the big eyes and the teeth. Does she look similar to the hamster?? And a good way to release your anger. Make fun of yourself and enjoy life!! ok, sue dah start merepek die!!

Us while waiting for the boyfriends, which was I swear was so lembabs. Maybe dunia nie dah terbalik. Girls have to wait guys, nowadays. Not the other way round, anymore.