Saturday, December 02, 2006

HALOOO!!!!!!!

blogging in at such an early hour.. weeweet!!!
ok, im sewel/siao/takbtuls/giler!!!
kwakwa
Had CSW-cum-English Test. I don like!!! I just don favour it.. Sheesh

Then went to JP to eat up my Ban Mian.. And it was the first time i finish my whole Bowl of ban Mian. I guess its the company that counts uh.. haha..

And i was so jakuns about the mirror in the cubicles.. Like "wow!! There's a mirror!!" and with Mal's catch phrase of the day, "Tak abis2..".. That happen whenever i take out my camera.. Which is like almost everytime!! HAHA!!

Went bck to SP to watch the Muzikarama..
So.......

Lets jus crite2 cikit2 about yesterday's Muzikarama by SP production. Sang Singa Purba, "Pulangkanlah".
It was an inspiration drama with irama, lucu and ke-telatah-ness. But to me, the beginning was a bit merepek. There were lots of silap2, with the hosts, the lights, the speeches. All were not prepared. I tink the nervousness of it.

The story line was inspiration from Fairy Tales. There was the Frog Prince (Putera Romeo), Snow White, Doraemon, Teletubbies And Fairy God Mother, And Babengs.. If you ask me wat the hell is a babeng, Its actually a baboon plus Kambing, so put together is babeng!! haha

And Snow whites and the seven dwarfs tale, the seven dwarfs was changed to the seven matreps. Haha.. tapi tu sume matrep2 yg tak menjadi lah.. haha
Ending was merepeks.. But best part was, u know, the song by Misha Omar?? the one played in the pontianak film?? It was played in pitch dark and suddenly, the Cik-Pon jus appear behind us.. Sape tak panic?? haha

So far and overall, ketawa tu ketawa lah.. But the level of merapek-ness also ade.. And preparation was ermm, tak prepared..