Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Im so damn busy and so-very-the-lazy to keep up with the dates that I forgot about your birthday!! Im so very, very-de sorry la darling!! And stop it with your gundu-s and your idiot-s okai?? HAHA!! I haven met you for 3 years n I KNOW!! Its like so.. LONG!! HAHA!! All our plans during these years just never made it out and we just never bump to each other anywhere. Perhaps no fate between us la. I seriously miss you la gerl!! Enjoyed our convo-s together and, and.. you seriously need love lessons, hehe!! I need to meet you before you get married and migrate to the city of “Big Ben”. I’ll be missing you more by then. Hehe!! And you too will miss me, that I know of. Keke! Well, stay sweet, cheerful and gundu-ish as always!! And let pray and make an effort to make the Saturday plans actually work out, okai?? *winks*

Jon!! I suddenly realise, while making this entry for you that, I have less photos taken with you. Grr!! Most were single or group shots. Today remind me to take pics with you, can or not uh??

And I never get anything for you la. So I think this entry is sufficient enough liao. HAHA!! You are basically the funniest, blur-est, cute-st, gullible-est and selenge-est of all my friends. There is never a day I can never laugh at you. Haha!! Now that you are 20, take care of yourself and act your age. Don’t be influenced by the 19 year olds. Hehe!! Ouh and… please drive carefully and following the rules of the road. Im so not secure with my life at your hands, most of the times. HAHA!! Anyhow and anyway, have a nice birthday and let’s just sweat out to the last of our sweats today!! Love you, “Babe”!! *hugs*